Frequently Asked Questions
What is Innovia Behavioral Health?
– We are a subscription-based behavioral health prevention and maintenance organization. We work with businesses and other organizations to provide help for their employees and members as well as with traditional behavioral health treatment providers for people who cannot participate in their services or who need ongoing support during or after engagement.
What services do you offer?
– We offer unlimited access to a variety of groups, sessions with individual practitioners, and a growing library of digital content.
What kind of things can you help with?
We offer support services for anything from substance use to anxiety, depression, disordered eating, and various forms of trauma. This also includes marriage, divorce, parenting, goal setting and achievement, stress management, men’s and women’s as well as LGBTQ+ support, grief/loss, and so much more. We also offer groups covering personal growth and development, wellness and life improvement. We are here to help you navigate the everyday challenges people face so that you can lead a happier, healthier life.
Do you provide treatment?
– We are not a licensed treatment program, and therefore do not provide treatment services for people who require a higher level of care. Instead, we work with many different types of treatment providers around the country who can provide specialty treatment services. We aim to reduce the barriers for people seeking help and support by making our services more accessible and affordable.
Do you accept insurance?
– No, we do not accept insurance, as that would actually make it more difficult and also more expensive for a majority of people to receive the help we provide. Insurance policies that have behavioral health benefits often require the deductible to be met before they will cover behavioral health services. The average deductible for health insurance now for the United States is approximately $2,500 per individual, and then there are usually co-pays after that for each service. Most people don’t realize that their insurance companies also require a diagnosis and often review session notes in order to approve coverage for some services. We help you skip the barriers to receiving help for everyday living and allow you to jump right in and start getting support feeling better the same day you join. We also realize that insurance is a life-saving benefit when people do need formalized treatment, for which it is better suited.
How much does it cost?
– Our full membership fee is only $199 per month, which includes access to an unlimited number of available groups, one individual session each month, weekly check-ins with our support personnel, and access to our growing library of digital content that includes lessons, guides, videos and other resources.
– There is also a groups only membership that is just $99 per month, which does not include the other benefits of a full membership, but still allows unlimited access to all of the educational, experiential and support groups.
Do you offer digital or in-person services?
– Everything is currently available virtually to be accessible around the world. We will also be offering both in-person groups and individual sessions through many of our practitioners at our offices when the physical spaces are opened. We want to make our services as accessible and affordable as possible.
What are the qualifications of your employees?
– We employ a variety of practitioners that provide our services, ranging from those with Doctoral degrees to Masters-level licensed therapists, and from certified counselors and coaches to peer support specialists. All of our practitioners are experts in their fields and topics they cover.
Can I get more than one individual session per month?
– Yes, extra individual sessions with our practitioners can be added for $75 each, for each subscription level.