Innovia Behavioral Health is excited to announce our upcoming platform to provide support groups specifically for young people aged 13 to 17. These services are set to launch the week of July 24th, before the new schoolyear starts in August.
For a limited time, we are also offering a free parent/guardian membership with each individual adolescent subscriber!
The youth mental health crisis in the U.S. has surged to levels never seen before. According to the National Institutes of Health, 49.5% adolescents have had a mental health disorder at some point in their lives.
The good news is that promoting positive mental health can prevent some problems. We’re here to help fill a vital role of providing safe places for our kids to feel a sense of belonging, connection, and support.
Because they deserve it.
Group topics will include:
– Family and relationship issues
– Peer pressure and social anxiety
– Body image and self-esteem/ relationship with food
– Coping with loss and grief
– Anger management/emotional regulation
– Stress related to academics
– ADHD and learning difficulties
– Neurodiversity & executive functions
– Substance use and addiction
– Bullying and cyberbullying
– Therapeutic art/journaling
– Trauma and PTSD support
– Depressive mood/intrusive thoughts
– Anxiety and stress management
– Stretch & release to ease tension
– Stress and transitions/career planning
– Teaching peer support skills
– & more…
We are able to work with adolescents who need extra support in a variety of ways. Through our educational, experiential, and therapeutic support groups, we can work directly with families as well as partner with schools and primary care providers.
Contact Innovia Behavioral Health today for more about our upcoming adolescent services or to inquire about partnership opportunities.