We provide therapeutic coaching and support services for a variety of behavioral health issues and topics.
We seek to serve people struggling with different things in life to help them regain control and improve their quality of life, as well as to fortify and enhance healthy living. This is for everyday people dealing with life.
We believe that everyone is in need of support, guidance or help at different times in their lives, and that a diagnosis is something they may have, NOT who they are. We are not defined by the labels we are given.
You are NOT your diagnosis.
Find tools for success:
Here are some of the areas we can help with through our support groups:
- Substance Use
- Anxiety & Depressive Thoughts
- Anger Management & Conflict Resolution
- Trauma / PTSD
- Self-Compassion / Acceptance
- Food Relations / Body Image
- Interpersonal Relations / Burnout
- Marriage / Divorce Support
- Parenting Support
- Goal Attainment / Life-Mapping
- Mindfulness-Based Practices
- Yoga & Stretching
- Relapse Prevention
- Experiential Therapies
- Loss/Grief Support
- Other stress issues or areas you would like to improve
Since we don’t treat, diagnose or prescribe, we are not a replacement for any licensed care. Our support groups are a great supplemental service for all of those times in between and throughout highs and lows in life. For people who need individual support or formalized levels of care, we’re happy to refer you to providers we partner with or other resources.